- Aiming to grow and develop basketball for Deaf Communities in England.
- Recruiting players, coaches and referees, creating a status that makes an appeal for basketball.
- we take pride in welcoming every deaf players and spectators
- Getting involved with England Deaf Basketball
- Gender, Race and Disabilities are all welcome
- Making it easier for public to get involved
- Making it easier to be recruited
- Deaf awareness for everyone
- No barrier for deaf players
- Playing in National league
- Playing at International level
- Supporting your local club
- Social media and communication
- Importance of communication with everyone is essential
- Creating atmosphere and positive enviroment for everyone
- Engaging with local Deaf Commiunties in England
This is an example of an about page. Unlike posts, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.